Welcome to Skyler360!
The first thing to do is set up Skyler360 to Engaging & Screening your real estate Leads.
We have created a road map to help you learn how to setup and navigate Skyler360.
Follow the STEPS below in the order listed to setup your Skyler360.
STEP 1: Complete the Skyler360 Personalizations to make your conversations friendly and personable. How to Add Personalizations to your Skyler360
STEP 2: We recommend you first call your Skyler360 number to see how Skyler360 will engage and screen your Leads – Understanding How Skyler360 Engages & Screens Your Leads
STEP 3: For Skyler360 Users who receive New Lead notification emails from their CRM (such as kvCORE, etc), Users must Forward their New Lead & Viewed Property emails to Skyler360 so the Leads can be electronically added to the User’s Skyler360 Lead List and Skyler360 AI conversational texting can begin – Create Email Forwarding to Skyler360 from Gmail Account
STEP 4: The User must now create a Gmail Filter for their New Lead and View Property email notifications so they can be electronically forwarded to Skyler360 – Create Filter for kvCORE Emails
STEP 5: For Skyler360 Users who use kvCORE as their CRM, there are certain settings in kvCORE that must be modified
- Change kvCORE Phone Numbers
- Change kvCORE Lead Routing Settings
- Change kvCORE IDX Website Settings
- How to Stop Skyler360 from Texting Back to your kvCORE Smart Number
STEP 5: To maintain continuous access to Skyler360 when you are out and about & on the go, you will want to download the Skyler360 mobile App – Using the Mobile App (iPhone & Android)
STEP 6: While in your office, you will want to access Skyler360 on your PC/Mac – Using the Skyler360 Desktop
- How Do I Find My Login to Skyler360
- How to Login to Skyler360
- How to Change Your Voicemail Message
- How to View Your Leads
- Skyler360 Lead Color Codes to Assist Agents in Keeping Leads Engaged
- How to Open a Lead
- What Do Skyler360 Icons Represent?
- How to Use the Skyler360 Search Feature
- Claiming a Skyler360 Lead
- Using Tabs in the Leads List
- Using Tabs in the Leads View
- Creating a Tag
- What’s the Difference between Groups & Labels (Tags)
- How to Add Quick Notes to a Skyler360 Lead
- How to Add a Note to a Skyler360 Lead
STEP 7: Agents can use Gmail to send out emails from Skyler360 and also integrate with the Gmail scheduling system – Skyler360 Email Integration with Gmail
STEP 8: The Skyler360 Facebook API is used for Facebook Ads using AD MANAGER and LEAD FORMS – How to Create the Skyler360 Facebook API Integration
STEP 9: Skyler360 can natively communicate with your Facebook Leads using the Facebook Bot on your Facebook Real Estate Business Page – How to Create the Skyler360 – Facebook Bot Integration