To post a real estate listing to Craiglist from kvCORE, you must first tell kvCORE the Craigslist you are posting to.
To do this:
1. Click on the Inside Real Estate kvCORE Extension on your Chrome Browser
2. This screen will display.
3. Click on Set Url
4. This screen will display
5. Find your State and City of your Craigslist
6. Example: Texas and San Antonio
7. Click on your Craigslist City
8. This screen will display
9. Click on real estate for sale under housing in the top center column
10. You will never need to change this Craigslist selection in your Inside Real Estate kvCORE Extension unless you want to post to Craigslist in another State and City
11. Exit Craigslist